Thursday, September 18, 2008

Anthony's & Hearthfire Grill

Joe Holmes sent me a little message yesterday letting me know that Anthony's, Hearthfire, and the company's other associated restaurants do not use styrofoam (or plastic bags) for their take-home containers...

I have worked at anthony's and know for certain that they do not use styrofoam, but paper boxes, and paper bags for their to go orders, and I think I can safely assume that this is a company wide policy, meaning that the hearthfire also does not use styrofoam, as well as other anthony's restaurants, such as peir 66, or chinooks in seattle.

That's great news--thanks for the tip, Joe!

Anthony's Restaurants
Locations all over the Puget Sound area (and a few others in Oregon and eastern Washington).
See website for specific locations.



No comments: