Saturday, November 14, 2009

Over a Year!!

Eeek! Just thought I'd drop in to check things out only to discover that I hadn't posted in over a year!

Well, I'm gonna start posting again, so hang onto your hats. I'm going to make it a bit easier on myself, though. No comments about food quality, service, ambiance...just the facts. Styrofoam or no styrofoam. I don't want to attempt to evaluate the green-ness of a restaurant's take-out containers. If it's not styrofoam, but still not very biodegradable, I'll try to note that, too.

And PLEASE feel free to be my investigative reporters and submit your own restaurant take-out container experiences. I'll be giving all due credit to you, of course, in my post. Be my eyes and ears and together we can rid the local environment of styrofoam!!

I can't afford to eat out ALL the time, you know. =)

No comments: